- This event has passed.
Stress Awareness and Management
14th December 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
About the session
Session is only open to staff and volunteers of third sector organisations offering services in Glasgow and surrounding areas.
This session will focus on the impact of stress on our daily lives and how to start identifying stressors in ourselves and others. Attendees will learn how to overcome stressful situations and use stress management techniques.
• Understand the mental and physical impact of stress
• Learn how to identify stressors in yourself and others
• Learn how to reduce the impact of stress
• Learn how to use stress relief strategies
Session will be delivered by Zofia Zukowska, Wellbeing Service Advisor. Zofia is supporting the physical and mental wellbeing of staff and volunteers of third sector organisations throughout Glasgow through delivering training sessions and identifying wellbeing needs.
If you have any questions about this or any other Wellbeing event, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14th December 2021
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Free, Health and Social Care, Learning & Events, People & Safety Services
- GCVS (Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector)