- This event has passed.
Stepping Forward into Partnership for a Purpose
January 12 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
If your Community Group, Voluntary Organization or Social Enterprise is pursuing a particular objective such as establishing a new project or takin on new premises, it can often be advantageous to do this in partnership with other organisations who have similar goals. A partnership for a purpose can benefit all the partners and the communities who will engage with the new project, facility or services.
In this interactive session facilitated by the GCVS Development Officer for Community Empowerment & Facilities, the following questions will be explored:
- What is a partnership and how does it work?
- What are the building blocks for a successful partnership?
- What are the advantages of partnering for a particular purpose?
- What are the goals and issues when partnering to develop a new project or service?
- What are the goals and issues when partnering to develop a new facility?
- What monitoring systems should be put in place to monitor progress?
- What causes partnership breakdowns and how can this be managed?
- How can a “win-win” outcome be achieved for all partners and service users?
Please note this is an online event. You will be required to register with Zoom before you can join. This is a free and simple process but does take a few minutes. Please do this at your convenience before the day of the event.
Our GCVS Sector Development free programme that is targeted at small voluntary or community organisations based or delivering in Glasgow who would not otherwise have access to this expertise. Other groups may attend on request. You can check the eligibility criteria here
For more information or support on this training session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For information or support on Community Assets please contact email@example.com