This session is for you if;
- You work in Community learning & Development (CLD) OR
- You are a community worker or volunteer OR
- You tutor ESOL, Literacies or IT classes OR
- You are a youth worker OR
- You have an interest in CLD
Aims of the session include;
What is CLD?
- The values of CLD
- Ethical practice fro CLD
- Have you considered this for your own practice?
Additionally, we will explore the National Standards for Community Engagement which are good-practice principles designed to support and inform the process of community engagement, and improve what happens as a result. The National Standards fhave now been simplified to seven Standards, reflecting the main elements of good community engagement – Inclusion, Support, Planning, Working Together, Methods, Communication and Impact.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Karen Armstrong ( CLD Support Worker) – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0141 332 2444
Please bring your Eventbrite ticket with you on the day, either printed or on a mobile device