GCVS, as part of its work to help progress the Scottish Government’s Reshaping Care for Older People agenda, has set up a series of training courses aimed at organisations who deliver services to older people and their carers.
The various training sessions on offer have been organised after an exhaustive consultation process with over 500 older people and carers in Glasgow. Where we can, the training is offered for free.
Other sessions are offered on a sliding scale, according to organisation size. To find out more, see our brochure.
- Personal Outcomes 1 : Getting Started (6 Nov)
- Personal Outcomes 2: Good Conversations Day 1(12 Nov)
- Personal Outcomes 2: Good Conversations Day 2 (19 Nov)
- Health and Social Care Integration (17 Nov)
- Asset Mapping (24 Nov)
- Improving Communication with Dementia Sufferers (4 Dec)
- Carers Awareness Training (11 Dec)
- The Co-production Star: an Introduction (17 Dec)
- Mindfulness: an Introduction (13 Jan)
- Evaluating Services for People with Dementia (21 Jan)
- Mindfulness: for Facilitators (11 Feb)
- Carers Awareness Training (18 Feb)