Training for Funding & Fundraising
Check out our programme and sign up.
“Essential advice & tips on writing a compelling case for support & the watchpoints to avoid”
“Incredibly useful overview of current trends/governance issues/planning & targeted fundraising”
One to One Support - Funding Surgeries
- Do you have funding or fund raising questions beyond the scope of a training session?
- Do you need some specific support?
An opportunity to review your organisation’s funding portfolio, with sustainability in mind. Your organisation might wish to increase its income with funding and fundraising options or receive support to develop and structure your future funding applications.
Targeted surgery support is intended for organisations that need support beyond the scope of training sessions. They are one to one discussions with our GCVS funding expert to identify actions to move forward and take place as 45 minute bookable appointments over Zoom or telephone. Dates are available every month. To book a funding surgery or if you just have a question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search for Potential Funders
- Sign up for GCVS Newsletters where we highlight opportunities relevant for Glasgow
- Check out previous funding news
- Check out previous GCVS newsletters
- SCVO’s Funding Scotland website is a good place to search – it holds information on over 1,300 funding opportunities including grants, loans, prizes and other support. It is free to use. If you are a Member of SCVO, you may be eligible for free access to their Funding Scotland Premium service which offers even greater flexibility to save searches and receive regular updates.
Top Tips for Funding Applications