Impact Arts are looking for an experienced fundraiser for a 12 month maternity cover post.
The main purpose of the job is:
- To work with the Senior Management Team and Programme Managers to ensure that annual income targets are met
- To play a key role in Impact Arts’ fundraising strategy by researching and writing funding bids and proposals, and any other relevant fundraising responsibilities outlined in the fundraising plan
- To work with Programme Managers to ensure quality and timely reporting is carried out for all funders and supporters
- To monitor systems of impact measurement at Impact Arts
- To liaise between Senior Management, Programme Delivery and Finance to ensure the smooth flow of communication between all departments in relation to funding awarded and developed
For further information and to apply, please visit http://www.impactarts.co.uk/blogs/get-involved-work-with-us/ to download a recruitment pack and application form.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 27th January 2016.
For an informal chat about the role, please contact Fiona Doring, Acting Director on 0141 575 3001 or 0131 661 9102.