We help voluntary organisations unite to make a strong collective voice in Glasgow.
We are here to help voluntary organisations in Glasgow thrive and connect. When you join our membership of 600+ third sector organisations you can take advantage of a wide range of support and resources that will help your organisation to function effectively, to develop and become sustainable, and to unite as a strong collective voice.
Our membership package includes access to a variety of services, free of charge or at preferential rates. These include:
- 20% discount on room hire rates at the Albany Centre.
- Discounted Learning & Events
- Access to our Members’ Noticeboard to promote your events, news etc
- Support and advice for voluntary management committees
- Entry in Infobase and access to our Infobase information service
- Fundraising support and advice
- Access to research and sectoral information
- Networking opportunities
- No added surcharge for use of GCVS’s Payroll service
- Copy of the GCVS Annual Report and invitation to attend and vote at the AGM