Why Join GCVS?
We help voluntary organisations unite to make a strong collective voice in Glasgow.
We are here to help voluntary organisations in Glasgow thrive and connect. When you join our membership of 600+ third sector organisations you can take advantage of a wide range of support and resources that will help your organisation to function effectively, to develop and become sustainable, and to unite as a strong collective voice.
Our membership package includes access to a variety of services, free of charge or at preferential rates. These include:
- 20% discount on room hire rates at the Albany Centre.
- Discounted Learning & Events
- Access to our Members’ Noticeboard to promote your events, news etc
- Support and advice for voluntary management committees
- Entry in Infobase and access to our Infobase information service
- Fundraising support and advice
- Access to research and sectoral information
- Community Development newsletters and training
- Networking opportunities
- 10% discount on GCVS Learning & Development
- Access to GCVS’ SVQ Assessment Centre, Payroll and Book-keeping services
- Copy of GCVS annual report and invitation to attend and vote at the AGM
GCVS is the main development agency and advocate for voluntary and community organisations in Glasgow and a key partner in Glasgow’s Third Sector Interface. We help voluntary organisations unite to make a strong collective voice in Glasgow.
Sign up to recieive updates
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.