Core Asset Management
Many community groups, voluntary sector organisations and social enterprises find themselves managing assets, such as equipment or buildings.
We can provide guidance and support on specialist areas including:
- Engagement & Community Knowledge,
- Digital Assets & Cyber Resilience and
- Climate Friendly Approaches,
GCVS also aims to provide support around the other core aspects that are relevant to managing your asset in sustainable way. A starting point for many organisations is to refresh or develop their understanding through these two training sessions:
- Stepping Forward into Business Plan Development – a plan is essential to help your organisation but many do not think of ‘business’ as relevant to them
- Stepping Forward into Managing a Community Asset – an overview of the challenges, responsibilities and opportunties you need to consider (run in partnership with Glasgow Life).
Details of upcoming dates can be found in our training programme.
We are also developing a series of checklist and can provide one to one support by either GCVS staff or our partners. Examples would include health & safety and managing people. If there is any aspect of managing an asset you would like support with, please get in touch with our deveopment officer (empowerment & facilities) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to receive updates
The staff at GCVS produce a range of newsletters and bulletins to support the various projects and services that we deliver, sign up here!