Identifying and accessing funding is our most requested support from organisations. It can be challenging to get the funding in place to enable you to do what you know needs done, so we’re here to help. Our support includes:
- Funding training sessions on writing better funding applications and fund raising – find details here – sector development events page
- Our funding surgeries for one to one advice
- Subscribe to our newsletters for current funding opportunities – GCVS Updates & Sector Development Newsletter
- Access Funding Extra newsletter back issues.
- News on funds, funding and fundraising
If you have already attended our Making Better Applications training, but need a bit more guidance then please contact us to arrange a forty five minute one to one appointment. This is an opportunity to review your organisation’s funding portfolio, with sustainability in mind. Your organisation might wish to increase its income with funding and fundraising options or receive support to develop and structure your future funding applications. These are done by an experienced fundraising professional and can be arranged as face to face or via Zoom. If you’d like to arrange a surgery, or just have a question, then please contact us on 0141 332 2444 or email@example.com.
Top Tips for Funding Applications
Searching for potential Funders
SCVO’s Funding Scotland website is the first place to start your search – it holds information on over 1,300 funding opportunities including grants, loans, prizes and other support. It is free to use.
If you are a Member of SCVO, you may be eligible for free access to their Funding Scotland Premium service which offers even greater flexibility to save searches and receive regular updates.