Post Service Manager
Salary £12 to £15 p/h depending on experience
Hours 30 hours + per week
To lead and be responsible for the day to day organisation of Carnwadric After School Service, providing a high standard of care and play opportunities for children between 4.5yrs – 11yrs old in a safe and secure environment.
- Lead day to day management of the organisation and maintain working relationships with other site users.
- To work in partnership with the Management Committee to provide appraisal system for staff and the organisation of staff training needs.
- Lead and motivate the team to deliver high quality creative play opportunities and activities in a nurturing and safe environment.
- Uphold, implement and review all policies and procedures required for staff and children.
- Liaise with the Treasurer to ensure rigid financial control on bookings, collection of fees, payroll, ordering and purchasing of supplies.
- To be responsible for day to day records of staff attendance, annual leave, rotas, safe staffing levels, sickness and absences and have due regard for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children to ensure staff work within local policies and procedures including safety, hygiene, child protection etc.
- To carry out any other duties which will be seen to enhance the work of the service.
CLOSING DATE – 29th July