Job Title: NHS Professional Careers Graduate Traineeship. Various posts available.
Salary: £ 30,229.00 per year
Duration: 52-104 weeks
Hours: 37.5 hours, full-time. Flexible working arrangements are also available.
Roles & Location: Various roles & locations across Scotland
Closing Date: 25th October 2023
Are you a disabled graduate looking for a rewarding opportunity in NHS Scotland?
GCIL Equality Academy is seeking expressions of interest from disabled graduates from across Scotland for these exciting opportunities.
To be eligible to apply for these, you must:
- be a self-identifying disabled person;
- hold a degree level qualification; and
- be unemployed or under-employed.
We are currently recruiting for 9 roles including:
- NHS Ayrshire and Arran: Feedback and complaints, hybrid based in Eglinton House, Ailsa Hospital Ayr, Full time, 24 months
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde: HR Adviser (Staff Networks, Inclusion, Workforce Planning), Hybrid based in West Glasgow Ambulatory Care Hospital, Full Time, 24 months.
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde: Digital Engagement Officer (Digital engagement/outreach, analytics), Hybrid, based in JB Russel House, Gartnavel Royal Campus, 12 months.
- NHS Lothian: Equality and Human Rights Project Support Manager (project support to map, plan, manage and report on the overall delivery of the NHS Lothian Equality and Human Rights Strategy), Full time, 24 months.
- NHS Golden Jubilee: Digital Development Officer, supports delivery of digital learning resources with a particular focus on designing e-Learning modules. There is also potential to broaden this to elements of a traditional Learning and Education Advisor role, which could bring in the design and delivery of classroom training and other non-digital resources. Full-time, Hybrid, 24 months, based at Golden Jubilee National Hospital.
- NHS National Services: Marketing and Communications Officer, Full-time, 24 months, Hybrid, Offices in Glasgow & Edinburgh.
- NHS National Services: Project Support Officer, Full Time, Hybrid, 24 Months, Offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Public Health Scotland, Information Analyst, 2 posts available, Full time, Hybrid, 24 Months, Offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.