We currently have a vacancy for a part-time bookkeeper within the Rainbow Friendship Centre.
JOB DESCRIPTION – BOOKKEEPER
Hours: 12 Hours per week, flexible work pattern Salary: £14.87 p.h.
12 month Fixed-Term contract
The Rainbow Friendship Centre is a day centre for adults over 50 in the South West areas of Glasgow surrounding Carnwadric.
The Bookkeeper is responsible for the delivery of all aspects of operational financial management within the Rainbow Friendship Centre.
- Prepare bank and petty cash reconciliations
- Be responsible for handling cash on a day to day basis.
- Recording and monitoring funding spend.
- Be accountable to the Manager and carry out all clerical duties as required for the Centre.
- Writing and presenting Grant applications to various funders and reporting timeously to current funders as required.
- Providing regular updates to funders as and when required.
- Updating Care Inspectorate, OSCR and Companies House with reportable changes.
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, kitchen, waste disposal and recycling.
- Format Newsletter and publicity materials
- Attend meetings held by staff and Management as required.
Please email email@example.com or contact Ann on 0141 638 8979 for more details.