Recruiting, Managing & Supporting Volunteers
August 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This session will introduce participants to;
- Best practice and innovative ideas for involving volunteers during Covid19,
- Ways in which organisations can connect with more volunteers,
- How to get the best from opportunities.volunteerglasgow the city’s free digital volunteering platform,
- The Dynamic Model of Volunteering,
- How to design high quality, inclusive and appropriate volunteering opportunities,
- Further support services available from Volunteer Glasgow and its partners.
This opportunity has been developed, planned and will be delivered in partnership with the city-wide Glasgow Capacity Building Group including Glasgow City Council, Volunteer Glasgow, CEIS, GCVS, Jobs & Business Glasgow and Glasgow Life.
Please contact Karen – firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries or if you have any additional support requirements.