Evaluation Across Frameworks
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This session is aimed at staff that are comfortable and have some experience of self-evaluation but are perhaps aware that the world of self-evaluation and measurement are not as straightforward as they seem! Many organisations have multiple funders to report to.
Overview of Session:
- A quick recap of self-evaluation/measuring impact
- Inputs, outputs, outcomes, indicators etc
- Getting structure for us – logic models
- The Place Standard
- Joint work with partners or across funders
- What does impact look like in your workplace?
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Albany is conveniently situated for St George’s Cross Subway station and there is metered on-street parking outside the building. See GCVS website for transport detailshere
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Karen Armstrong – email@example.com or 0141 354 6509
Please bring your Eventbrite ticket with you on the day, either printed or on a mobile device