We’re delighted to reveal our new website.
So what’s new?
We hope you like the fresh new look to the website and the new content. Here’s summary of what’s new:-
- We have improved the homepage navigation and site usability to enable you to find the information you need more quickly and easily.
- We have better social media integration and a range of ways for our users to engage and interact with the content through social sharing, commenting and content ratings.
- In ‘Our People’ we have added staff profiles to make it easier for you to put a face to a name and make the right contacts within GCVS.
- Profiles of some of our lovely members.
- An Events Calendar with Eventbrite integration.
- Improved member’s noticeboard, more a visual news page, a fantastic range of resources and more dynamic content.
- We wanted more control over how our website could be developed in the future and opted for WordPress as the most flexible and cost effective solution.
We plan to continually develop the site and in the year ahead will be incorporating responsive templates and are considering ways the website might facilitate, membership functions and third sector discussion and action on policy issues and campaigns.
We know how busy you are but if you have a minute, have a browse and tell us what you think. We’d welcome any feedback and thoughts.