From: Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership
Information from the matching process for the senior management team for the Glasgow City HSCP is now complete, and announce the following:
• Alex Mackenzie, Chief Officer, Operations
• Susanne Millar, Chief Officer, Planning and Strategy, and CSWO
• Jackie Kerr, Head of Locality (NW)
• Ann-Marie Rafferty, Head of Locality (NE)
• David Walker, Head of Locality (S)
• Mark Feinmann, Interim Head of Change Management
• Mike Burns, Head of Children’s Services
• Doug Adams, Head of Adult Services
• Stephen Fitzpatrick, Head of Older People’s Services
• Sheena Morrison, Head of Public Protection and Quality Assurance
• Fiona Moss, Head of Health Improvement and Inequality
Many of the job titles are slightly different to that which has been previously communicated , this has been as a consequence of feedback to the structure, ongoing reflection and the outcomes of the matching process in order to ensure that arrangements for integration in Glasgow are as correct as they can be.
All of these post-holders will take up their roles from the 1 April 2015
Recruitment to the post of Chief Finance and Resources Officer for the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership has been completed and Sharon Wearing has been appointed. Sharon is currently the Head of Service Development within Social Work Services in Glasgow and will bring a wealth of experience to her new role, which she will take up on 1st April.
This new post will be the role that the statutory guidance accompanying the legislation sets out which requires myself, as the Chief Officer, to be supported by a single joint ‘Chief Finance Officer’.
Jeanne Middleton will take up the role of Head of Finance for the new Partnership. Jeanne is currently the Head of Finance for the NHS Partnerships and Glasgow City CHP and she will also take up her new role on 1st April.
Source: Glasgow Health and Social Care Partnership