The Albany has five different spaces available for hire individually or in combination, to perfectly match your event requirements.
The Jennie Lee Room holds up to 30 people (theatre style) and is an ideal training or meeting room. This can also be used as a breakout space for larger events and conferences.
- Room size
- Room capacity
- Up to 30 people
- Room cost
- £135 full day / £80 half-day (£108 full day / £64 half-day for Members)
At the Albany Learning and Conference Centre our spaces are flexible and can be arranged to meet your needs.
If you would prefer a different layout from the above discuss your requirements with a member of our Albany Event Hire Team.
All payments for venue hire and catering will be made to Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector (GCVS).
- On confirmation of your booking you will be required to pay a 25% non-refundable security deposit on the total cost of holding your event at the Albany Learning and Conference Centre.
- Payment will be by invoice, which must be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice. In regards to the 25% non-refundable security deposit this is required to be paid before the event date to secure the booking.
- There are currently no facilities for payment by debit/credit card or over the telephone. Please make payment by cheque, cash or bacs.
- No further application for let of the Albany Learning and Conference Centre will be accepted while any accounts for payment by the hirer to GCVS remain outstanding.
On occasion these terms can be negotiated to accommodate the customer.