The Albany Centre has five different spaces available for hire individually or in combination, to perfectly match your event requirements. Our Conference Room holds up to 55 attendees theatre-style, and is ideal as a breakout space for conference workshops or for training!
- Room size
- Room capacity
- Up to 55 people
- Room cost
- £265 full day / £145 half-day (£212 full day / £116 half-day for Members)
At the Albany Learning and Conference Centre our spaces are flexible and can be arranged to meet your needs.
If you would prefer a different layout from the above discuss your requirements with a member of our Albany Event Hire Team.
All payments for venue hire and catering will be made to Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector (GCVS).
- On confirmation of your booking you will be required to pay a 25% non-refundable security deposit on the total cost of holding your event at the Albany Learning and Conference Centre.
- Payment will be by invoice, which must be paid within 30 days of the date of the invoice. In regards to the 25% non-refundable security deposit this is required to be paid before the event date to secure the booking.
- There are currently no facilities for payment by debit/credit card or over the telephone. Please make payment by cheque, cash or bacs.
- No further application for let of the Albany Learning and Conference Centre will be accepted while any accounts for payment by the hirer to GCVS remain outstanding.
On occasion these terms can be negotiated to accommodate the customer.