The aim of the Training Accord Group is to develop a bank of skilled trainers across the CVS and Volunteer Centre (Interface) networks.
What can TAG do for you?
- access to affordable, accredited training that has been identified through a rigourous consultation process.
- development opportunities and support for your staff.
- a potential source of income generation.
- access to skilled and knowledgeable trainers.
- the ability to influence what courses are delivered through the TAG programme.
The TAG programme is a Glasgow Council for the Voluntary Sector project and is funded by Supporting Voluntary Action.
To browse a list of TAG courses click