SVQ Assessment Centre
Scottish Vocational Qualifications (SVQs) are work-based qualifications which assess the skills and knowledge people have and need to perform their job effectively. SVQ's can be accessed by everyone in the workplace.
- There are no minimum entry or age limits
- Candidates' needs are addressed individually
- Workshops are provided for induction and support
- Candidates are supported by their assessor through their VQ
- Learning Assistant provides remote access and shorter completion timeframes.
- All courses have flexible start dates.
SVQs can benefit your organisation by:
- Encouraging employees to think about the work they do
- Encouraging employees to consider the policies and procedures which affect them
- Providing the opportunity to improve good practice
- Raising the skills of your workforce to National Occupational Standards.
Download our SVQ programme.
Find out how you can apply for up to 50% funding of your SVQ through the Flexible Training Opportunities Fund.
GCVS is approved to offer SVQs in:
Sorry, there are no events available.