GCVS Payroll Team are offering our payroll clients the chance to take part in our Payroll Support Sessions. These sessions are designed to enable better understanding of payroll processes and improve communication.
In 2016 the sessions will take place in May and October.
Aims of the sessions:
- To improve communication & processes between GCVS Payroll and clients
- To raise awareness of requirements between GCVS Payroll and clients
- To assist projects to understand the processes of the payroll department
- To allow projects an opportunity to ask relevant questions
During the sessions we will:
- Discuss all the forms in our Payroll Pack to ensure you aware of the relevance and importance of the information required
- Look at the Payroll Service Agreement and discuss any queries there may be regarding what is required of GCVS and of the client
- Look at the Payroll Deadline Calendar and explain the importance of getting information to us as early as possible
- Answer any questions clients may have regarding any of the above or anything specific to their project
The sessions are free and will last for approx. 2 hours, normally 10am – 12pm at The Albany Learning and Conference Centre. Further details will be issued nearer the time.
Interested? Please email email@example.com and we will put you on the booking list.
If you are unable to attend but are still interested we can arrange to visit you at your place of business.
If you do not currently use GCVS payroll but want to know more about the service, please visit the Payroll team webpage.