Personal Safety at Work Cannot Be Ignored or Left to Others!
Does your work include?
- Being away from your office and colleagues
- Working alone at any time
- Meeting people in their homes
- The safety of your staff, your team or yourself in a work setting
- Best practice for lone workers
- Developing skills to safely manage risks associated with lone working
The training will provide all attendees with basic tools for planning and completing a safe working day with interactive discussion and activities providing a great opportunity for shared learning with others in similar job roles.
By choosing to attend our personal safety sessions you can be sure that you will be receiving tips and advice that will improve your safety as a lone worker, including:
- Tips for travel
- The doorstep challenge
- Preparation for lone working
Choose which session time suits you:
- Morning session: 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Afternoon session: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Tickets are priced at £35 per person and include refreshments and training materials.
To book visit Eventbrite.