GCVS aims to provide high quality, accessible services to its members and others who seek its help and support. As part of this commitment we have established a complaints procedure to enable individuals and organisations using our services to make suggestions and complaints.
Making a Complaint
We will respond to complaints and suggestions about the services we offer, the actions of our staff, and services that have not been received, and that in the view of the complaint, should have been available.
Examples of causes for complaint
- Have you been refused a service requested from GCVS?
- Do you feel dissatisfied with any service given by GCVS?
- Are you unhappy with the way you have been treated by GCVS staff?
- Do you wish to challenge a decision or statement made, or an action taken by GCVS?
- Have you any suggestions which you would wish to make to help GCVS improve and develop its practice and services?
Solving the problem informally
As a first step it is best to speak to someone in the responsible department who may be able to solve the problem informally with you. You should therefore contact GCVS directly on 0141 332 2444 and you will be directed to the relevant department. If you wish to take the matter further, you need to make a formal complaint using the formal complaints procedure.