Identifying and accessing funding is our most requested support from organisations. It can be challenging to get the funding in place to enable you to do what you know needs done, so we’re here to help. Our support includes:
- Our monthly “Funding Tuesday” introduction to seeking grants from funders
- Our online portal for identifying potential funders
- Our funding surgeries for one to one advice.
This popular training course is a great starting point for organisations seeking funding from grant-making trusts and foundations. We run it every month on the first Tuesday of the month from 10am-midday. In it you will:
- Discover how to find potential funders of your work
- Find out the value of having a clear “Case for Support”
- Be introduced to our funding portal
- Understand the application process
- Get some tips about how to maximise your success
- Recognise the importance of evaluating and reporting on your success
You can book this from our eventbrite page by clicking here.
Our online portal is available by clicking here and offers a searchable directory of information around grants that are available to voluntary sector organisations in Glasgow. You can search by categories and can also set up alerts so that you get e-mail reminders and updates.
If you have already attended a Funding Tuesday training, but need a bit more guidance then please contact us to arrange a forty five minute appointment. This is an opportunity to review your organisation’s funding portfolio, with sustainability in mind. Your organisation might wish to increase its income with funding and fundraising options or receive support to develop and structure your future funding applications. These are done by an experienced fundraising professional and can be arranged as face to face or via Zoom. If you’d like to arrange a surgery, or just have a question, then please contact us on 0141 332 2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.