Identifying and accessing funding is our most requested support from organisations. It can be challenging to get the funding in place to enable you to do what you know needs done, so we’re here to help. Our support includes:
- Our monthly “Funding Tuesday” introduction session to seeking grants from funders
- Our funding surgeries for one to one advice
- Subscribe to our Funding Extra newsletter
- Access Funding Extra back issues.
- News on funds, funding and fundraising
We also periodically run fundraising and social enterprise sessions if you are seeking to diversify – capacity building events page
This popular training course is a great starting point for organisations seeking funding from grant-making trusts and foundations. We run it every month on the first Tuesday of the month from 10am-midday. In it you will:
- Discover how to find potential funders of your work
- Find out the value of having a clear “Case for Support”
- Understand the application process
- Get some tips about how to maximise your success
- Recognise the importance of evaluating and reporting on your success
You can book this from our eventbrite page by clicking here.
If you have already attended a Funding Tuesday training, but need a bit more guidance then please contact us to arrange a forty five minute appointment. This is an opportunity to review your organisation’s funding portfolio, with sustainability in mind. Your organisation might wish to increase its income with funding and fundraising options or receive support to develop and structure your future funding applications. These are done by an experienced fundraising professional and can be arranged as face to face or via Zoom. If you’d like to arrange a surgery, or just have a question, then please contact us on 0141 332 2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Searching for potential Funders
SCVO’s Funding Scotland website is the first place to start your search – it holds information on over 1,300 funding opportunities including grants, loans, prizes and other support. It is free to use.
If you are a Member of SCVO, you may be eligible for free access to their Funding Scotland Premium service which offers even greater flexibility to save searches and receive regular updates.