PROFESSIONAL LEARNING ADMINISTRATOR
- 35 hours per week (subject to continuing funding)
- £18,070 per annum (Point 14 on the Scale 14-17)
- Based at Early Years Scotland Office, 23 Granville Street, Glasgow G3 7EE
- 20 days annual leave in the first year rising to 30 days thereafter, pro-rata
- EYS recognises 12 public holidays per annum
- 5% employer pension contribution from 3 months’ service
All pay and allowances are pro-rata
The Early Years Scotland Professional Learning Academy is rapidly growing as its reputation develops. To support this growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative thinker with excellent administration and communication skills.
If you would like to join our fantastic staff team at the Glasgow office and believe you could make an immediate, positive impact in supporting the Early Years Scotland Professional Learning Academy in all aspects of its work, you could be that special person we are looking for!
Please apply if you are:
- enthusiastic, adaptable and self-motivated
- keen to tackle new challenges and grasp new opportunities
- willing to learn, develop and improve your expertise, skills and knowledge
- adept at multi-tasking with high standards and an eye for detail
- competent in MS Office, electronic filing and e-mail
An absolute necessity for this post is an excellent level of competence, confidence and accuracy in written and verbal communication. We will assess your suitability through the application form and at interview.
Early Years Scotland will invest in you by:
- valuing your innovative, can-do approach
- being responsive to your ideas and creativity in developing our processes and your role
- supporting and nurturing the development of your confidence, skills, training and experience
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Applicants must be available for interview on Thursday 28 November 2019
Full details of this post and applications packs at http://www.earlyyearsscotland.org/about-us/job-vacancies Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send CVs. For more information, please contact 0141 221 4148.
Early Years Scotland is an equal opportunities employer