3D Drumchapel is a local charity that has been making a difference in the lives of children and families for 19 years by providing support, strengthening relationships and empowering families to make positive change.
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic
individual to fill our vacancy –
28 hours per week
Salary £27,252 – £30,589 (pro rata) + 6% pension contribution
The role –
To provide operational and day-to-day management of the project and lead a team of staff delivering children & family services.
Skills & Experience required –
- Commitment to the values and ethos of 3D Drumchapel
- Demonstrable record of good working practice with children & families in a relevant setting
- Demonstrable leadership skills including inspiring and developing individuals to maximize their capabilities
- Good analytical mind for developing effective and robust systems and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and work in a busy environment
Phone 0141-944-5740 or email email@example.com for an application pack. The pack can also be downloaded from our website: http://www.3ddrumchapel.org.uk/index.php/work-with-us/current-vacancies.html
If you would like to discuss the post or if you would like any further information, please contact Sharon Colvin on 0141-944-5740
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd September 2016