3D Drumchapel provides family support for children and families in Drumchapel
Specific Support Around Covid19
Telephone support to our families. Online parent & child sessions and activity info Signposting to services. We are hoping to be on the ground once we are all out of isolation at beginning of April to distribute food to families.
Intended Service Users
– Children and families
Types of Support Offered
– Food or shopping delivery
– Energy cards
– Reducing social isolation
Geographic area covered:
– North West Glasgow
How can people access the support?
– Members of the public can contact us directly
– Referral from partner organisations
– Phone 01419445740
If a referral is needed from a partner, who can do this?
– All – social work, education, health, third sector, police, housing
Any other information
We are all currently isolating as we have a case within the team but we will have a presence on the ground from April. Our support we are able to offer will evolve and stay in line with government guidance