Due to the COVID-19 and guidance from the Government the Albany Centre and GCVS HQ will be closed until further notice. Staff are working from home and are still contactable by calling 0141 332 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customers’ health is important to us, and we want you to know that the current outbreak of the Coronavirus / COVID-19 is being taken seriously.
GCVS has put measures in place to help combat the potential spread of the virus at its Albany Centre and Head Office. We are following the Government’s advice and guidelines, which allows us to carry on as business as usual while putting extra measures in place. These include:
- Catering – all current buffet requests will be issued as individually packed lunches. This will be done at no extra cost to you.
- Throughout our premises, extra attention to cleaning, especially commonly used surface areas such as: automatic door buttons and equipment is being carried out.
- We are adopting a temporary amendment to our cancellation policy. If (and only if) government guidance is issued advising organisations against holding events of the type you have booked with us, then the cancellation policy will become:
- Cancellations more than 24 hours before start time – no charge
- Cancellations within 24 hours of start time – 50% charge
We ask that if you have recently visited our Albany Centre or Head Office and have contracted the Coronavirus 19 that you please contact us immediately on 0141 332 2444.
For more information and guidance please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response